Simple Savings

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beginning the journey.

We all have dreams. Some are unrealistic. Others unattainable. Most, I find, are possible. All need some effort to realise. This is what my blog is about: turning the dreams into reality. What is your dream? Or should that be dreams? Maybe you have many or maybe just one. Whatever your situation I hope you can get some inspiration from reading about my own dreams, my plans and my pro-active efforts to reach my own rainbow's end.

Dreams can be about many things: love, friendship, money, property, beauty, career, the list is endless. I have had many over the years but one has stayed with me throughout my (almost) 60 years. It is the dream of travel. The desire to travel the world, visit exotic destinations and see the wonders I have only read about has consumed me and is now my number one goal. Why now, after so many years? There is more than one answer to that question and all will be revealed as I visit this new place each day and reveal to you my dreams and my steps towards realising them.

No comments:

Post a Comment